xml persistence

higer
Hi,

Does iBatis support XML persistence, i.e. take an XML file as a database?

Best Regards,
Zhong Nanhai

Re: xml persistence

Larry Meadors
No.

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Zhong Nanhai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does iBatis support XML persistence, i.e. take an XML file as a database?
>

> Best Regards,
> Zhong Nanhai

RE: xml persistence

obender
I think you should rather look into the JDBC drivers for XML data sources,
e.g., http://www.csv-jdbc.com/stels_xml_jdbc.htm
This way you could use iBatis (as almost any ORM and ORM like tools).

Re: RE: xml persistence

higer
Hi, OBender:

Thank you very much!!!

StelsXML does a good job!

It can work with iBatis successfully at the present time here.

Best Regards,
Zhong Nanhai