paramaterMaps with identical names getting mixed up between files

paramaterMaps with identical names getting mixed up between files

danw123
We have two data definition files in the same directory for different stored procedures.  Each of these files contains:

 <parameterMap id="select-param" class="int">

Thus, we have parameter maps with the same name, but in different files.

iBatis DataMapper 1.5.1 did not have a problem with this.  We are trying to upgrade to iBatis DataMapper 1.6.1 and we are finding that the wrong parameterMap is being used for the stored proc (from another file).
It seems like iBatis is using the first parameterMap it finds with the correct name, regardless of what file its in.

We are embedding the data definition files in the assemblies.

Has any else observed this in iBatis DataMapper 1.6.1 and is there a workaround?

Re: paramaterMaps with identical names getting mixed up between files

Juan Pablo Araya
Use useStatementNamespaces="true" in sqlMap.config and then correct the

<sqlMap namespace="TheNamespaceName"

propertie under each xml.

The use of iBatis now is like
mapper.Instance().Queryfor<>("Namespace.Statement",parameters);

We use iBatis 1.6.2 with this and never see that problem.

Greetings and sorry for my poor english!

2010/4/14 danw123 <[hidden email]>:

> We have two data definition files in the same directory for different stored
> procedures.  Each of these files contains:
>
>  <parameterMap id="select-param" class="int">
>
> Thus, we have parameter maps with the same name, but in different files.
>
> iBatis DataMapper 1.5.1 did not have a problem with this.  We are trying to
> upgrade to iBatis DataMapper 1.6.1 and we are finding that the wrong
> parameterMap is being used for the stored proc (from another file).
> It seems like iBatis is using the first parameterMap it finds with the
> correct name, regardless of what file its in.
>
> We are embedding the data definition files in the assemblies.
>
> Has any else observed this in iBatis DataMapper 1.6.1 and is there a
> workaround?

Juan Pablo Araya
787 76 034