ibatis 3 and calling stored procedure

Ashish Kulkarni-2
Hi
Is there any place where it has updated information about calling stored procedure from ibatis 3.0, i checked google and could not find any,
I was reading user guide and it says parameterMap is not used,

I tried the code below and seems it is working, but i would like to do this using some methods from ibatis 3.0

<parameterMap id="swapParameters" type="java.util.HashMap" >
    <parameter property="id" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String" mode="INOUT"/>
    <parameter property="message" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String" mode="INOUT"/>
 </parameterMap>

<select id="getValidPayment" statementType="CALLABLE" resultType="java.lang.String" parameterMap="swapParameters">
call SCHEMA.PROCEDURE (?,?)
</select>

--
Ashish
www.ayurwellness.com
www.mysoftwareneeds.com

Re: ibatis 3 and calling stored procedure

Larry Meadors
The ibatis project has moved and been renamed.

It is no longer being maintained as an Apache project, but has moved
(along with the development team) here:

http://www.mybatis.org/

Please join us at the new location by joining the mailing list here:

http://groups.google.com/group/mybatis-user

Larry