iBatis.Net future release

Hardy Wang
Obviously .Net version of release is several steps behind Java version.

What is the plan from iBatis team? Is .Net still under new development or it is discontinued already?

Hardy

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Michael Schall
Not discontinued, but in need of a leader.  I don't have the the time currently to devote to leading a new version, but would help develop as much as I can.  Any chance any of the other commiters would like to lead the .net version?

Hardy

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Clinton Begin
I can help you with that.  Give me a few days though, as we're workin
on something that might make it easier.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Read with me at http://www.mccurrey.com
http://chaoticmindramblings.blogspot.com/

http://chaoticmindramblings.blogspot.com/

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Clinton Begin
What are you, psychic?  ;-)

Give us a couple of weeks to sort this out.

Cheers,
Clinton

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 9:25 AM, tech fan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ron Grabowski
For a project with ~3 commiters, Subversion seems to get the job done just fine.

http://chaoticmindramblings.blogspot.com/

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Juan Pablo Araya
I also would like to contribute to iBatis in development.

--
Juan Pablo Araya
787 76 034

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Ted Husted
ASF projects are always looking for new contributors.

Two of the best articles are getting involved are.

    *  Contributing  -- Craig R. McClanahan -
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/contributing.html
    * Understanding Opensource -- Cameron Riley -
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/understandingopensource.html

A great place to start is always the issue list. Are there any issues
with patches that you can test? Are there any issues that need patches
that you could write?

-Ted.

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Juan Pablo Araya
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I also would like to contribute to iBatis in development.
>
> 2010/5/7 Andrew Osman <[hidden email]>:
>> How does one become a committer?  I would be interested in contributing.
>>
>> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Michael Schall <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Not discontinued, but in need of a leader.  I don't have the the time
>>> currently to devote to leading a new version, but would help develop as much
>>> as I can.  Any chance any of the other commiters would like to lead the .net
>>> version?

> --
> Juan Pablo Araya
> 787 76 034

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Juan Pablo Araya
Thanks Ted. I had no idea about jira. Now I registered and hope to
understand it an soon can contribute to the community.

Greetings and sorry for my poor english

2010/5/12 Ted Husted <[hidden email]>:

> ASF projects are always looking for new contributors.
>
> Two of the best articles are getting involved are.
>
>    *  Contributing  -- Craig R. McClanahan -
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/contributing.html
>    * Understanding Opensource -- Cameron Riley -
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/understandingopensource.html
>
> A great place to start is always the issue list. Are there any issues
> with patches that you can test? Are there any issues that need patches
> that you could write?
>
> -Ted.
>

> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Juan Pablo Araya
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I also would like to contribute to iBatis in development.
>>
>> 2010/5/7 Andrew Osman <[hidden email]>:
>>> How does one become a committer?  I would be interested in contributing.

>> --
>> Juan Pablo Araya
>> 787 76 034

Juan Pablo Araya