iBATIS with Java, SQL Server 2008

Jane88
Hello, I am new to iBATIS and I am gethering information for a project. We have SQL Server 2005/2008 but I would like to use java and ibatis for the backend. Could some one tall me it is feasible and point me some direction to start with(example or tutorial ) ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: iBATIS with Java, SQL Server 2008

Larry Meadors
It's super easy - I use the freetds jdbc driver and it just works.

However, use mybatis instead: http://www.mybatis.org/

The entire ibatis development team has moved there instead of
remaining with the ASF due to technological issues and philosophical
differences. :)

Larry