[VOTE] Use Sonatype Nexus for Maven Releases

[VOTE] Use Sonatype Nexus for Maven Releases

Clinton Begin
Hi all,

This vote is to determine whether we'd like our [Java] project to use the Sonatype Nexus product deployed at http://repository.apache.org to simplify our releases and perhaps enable more frequent releases such as nightly etc.

More information is available here:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896

The biggest change is that we'll have to move our artifacts off of people.apache.org and allow them to be managed exclusively by Nexus.

As usual:

+1 yay
0 yawn
-1 nay

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: [VOTE] Use Sonatype Nexus for Maven Releases

Jeff Butler-2
+1 Yay :)

Jeff Butler

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This vote is to determine whether we'd like our [Java] project to use the
> Sonatype Nexus product deployed at http://repository.apache.org to simplify
> our releases and perhaps enable more frequent releases such as nightly etc.
>
> More information is available here:
>
> The biggest change is that we'll have to move our artifacts off of
> people.apache.org and allow them to be managed exclusively by Nexus.
>
> As usual:
>
> +1 yay
> 0 yawn
> -1 nay
>
> Cheers,
> Clinton

Clinton

Re: [VOTE] Use Sonatype Nexus for Maven Releases

nmaves
+1