SQLMap Question - Select Statement

shoenigman
I have a quick question about writing a select statement that returns an object inside of another object...

Say I have a Java bean named Message that has an instance variable named statusid which is a long. I also have an enum named Status that contains statusid (long) and statusdesc (String). These two classes map to Oracle tables named MESSAGE and STATUS respectively...

Right now the select statement correctly returns the statusid value from the db and sets it in the Message object. However, I want to replace the statusid instance variable in Message with the enum Status and have a more complex query that returns the Message along with both values from the STATUS lookup table in the form of my enum.

How would this work in the SQLMap? Does anybody have an example of this? Thanks in advance!

Re: SQLMap Question - Select Statement

Larry Meadors
The ibatis project has moved and been renamed.

It is no longer being maintained as an Apache project, but has moved
(along with the development team) here:

http://www.mybatis.org/

Please join us at the new location by joining the mailing list here:

http://groups.google.com/group/mybatis-user