Procedure returining Array

Vinaya Tirikkovalluru

Hi,

I have looked at some of the examples.

All of them show that we need to get a brand new connection to execute a procedure with Array as out parameters.

Why do we need a new connection, why can’t we just use the one from pool?

Thanks

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.