Passing Oracle Table Types (Is it possible?)

Passing Oracle Table Types (Is it possible?)

deepak123
Hi,
I have folloiwng types defines in Oracle:

create or replace type position_obj as object
(
POSITION_ID  NUMBER,
PROD_TYPE  VARCHAR2(50),
);

create or replace type position_tab as table of position_obj;
create or replace type error_logs_obj is object
(
MODULE_NAME   VARCHAR2(30),
DATABASE_UNIT VARCHAR2(30),
TABLE_NAME    VARCHAR2(30),
ERROR_MESS    VARCHAR2(4000),
CREATE_TIME   DATE,
USER_NAME     VARCHAR2(30)
);
create or replace type error_logs_tab is table of error_logs_obj;

And my Oracle SP is:
  PROCEDURE insert_position(p_position_tab  position_tab
                           ,o_error_msg_tab OUT error_logs_tab)

How do i call above SP using iBatis 2.3.4 ? Please let me know if its possible or not.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak

Re: Passing Oracle Table Types (Is it possible?)

Larry Meadors
The ibatis project has moved and been renamed.

It is no longer being maintained as an Apache project, but has moved
(along with the development team) here:

http://www.mybatis.org/

Please join us at the new location by joining the mailing list here:

http://groups.google.com/group/mybatis-user