Passing List<Customer> as input to save the details

Passing List<Customer> as input to save the details

pugalb
Hi, I have a object like below.
List<Customer> cust = new List<Customer>();
Customer object contains customername and customerid as properties.

Currently I am looping the above object and call QueryForObject to save the details present in it. Is there a way that I can pass the entire object in single shot and call the stored procedure to save the details. We are using stored procedure only. Please help