New to Ibatis / Ibator / Eclipse

SMe Software - Rocky
Hi,

I have a table named TIMMAIN and I have successfully ran Ibator in eclipse and generated the following structure:

com.mycompany.dao
         TIMMAINDAO.java
com.mycompany.dao.ibatis.ibatis.maps
         TIMMAIN_SqlMap.xml
com.smartermanager.dao.ibatis.impl
         TIMMAINDAOImpl.java
com.smartermanager.vo
         TIMMAIN.java
         TIMMAINExample.java

Any help on what I should do next with these ibator code?
Can you point me to a simple example how to use these files generated by ibator?
An example on how to use ibator generated code on just one table?
Can we directly use the ibator generated code in prototyping through a JSP scriptlet?

Any help pls tnx,

rocky

Fwd: New to Ibatis / Ibator / Eclipse

SMe Software - Rocky

Hi Clinton,

I have a table named TIMMAIN and I have successfully ran Ibator in eclipse and generated the following structure:

com.mycompany.dao
         TIMMAINDAO.java
com.mycompany.dao.ibatis.ibatis.maps
         TIMMAIN_SqlMap.xml
com.smartermanager.dao.ibatis.impl
         TIMMAINDAOImpl.java
com.smartermanager.vo
         TIMMAIN.java
         TIMMAINExample.java

Any help on what I should do next with these ibator code?
Can you point me to a simple yet functional example how to use these files generated by ibator?
An example on how to use ibator generated code on just one table?
Can we directly use the ibator generated code in prototyping through a JSP scriptlet?

Any help pls tnx,

rocky

Re: New to Ibatis / Ibator / Eclipse

Jeff Butler-2
Dude - please stop sending the same email over and over again!

Read the iBATIS documentation, do a google search for "ibatis tutorial", etc.

Jeff Butler