Need help on Audit logging in Ibatis

deepakl_2000
Hi,
   How do we perform audit logging using Trigger in Ibatis ?Please post the code in case you have any for Audit logging in Ibatis Framework.I dont want to write a Trigger becaause it is a costly operation and it will be tighly coupled to specific vendor/Database.Any generic soltuion/Code please share.

Example:See below
So i have 2 tables primarily

Primary table:Here Insert Or Update or Delete is happening
Audit logging table: Column names are : Entity Name Inserted/Updated/Deleted|Updated By|Updated On

Please add more of your suggestions for this approach.

Please reply