.NET 4.0 and Ibatis DataAccess 1.9.2

Doto, Jeffrey

Hello,

I am a new user of iBATIS, and I’m having trouble getting the DataAccess 1.9.2 framework to work in when I target my project build to .NET 4.0.  I changed the target framework to .NET 2.0, and it worked…

I’m getting the following:

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :
- The error occurred while configure DaoSessionHandler.
- configure dao
- Check the AutoBio.AutoQC.APR.Client.Libraries.Persistence.OrderMapDao, AutoBio.AutoQC.APR.Client.Libraries.
  ----> IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException : Error configuring DAO. Cause: Ambiguous match found.
  ----> System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException : Ambiguous match found.

I just thought I’d throw it out there to see if this was a known incompatibility with .NET 4.0, or if anyone had any suggestions for a workaround.  If folks are interested I can post the code.

Thank you,

Jeff

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.

Re: .NET 4.0 and Ibatis DataAccess 1.9.2

Michael McCurrey-3
I don't know of one, but to be honest I have noot tried it yet.  I will give it a whirl.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Apr 27, 2010 1:16 PM, Doto, Jeffrey <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

your system.

Re: .NET 4.0 and Ibatis DataAccess 1.9.2

ucin
I use the latest source from the trunk, and with new MySql data v6.3.1, running all my project test with .NET 4.0 without problem.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

your system.

Annotation/Class-Method Attributes in iBatis.NET

michael.roepke
Hi Guys,

does the next iBatis.Net version provide configuration and mapping through class/method attributes aka annotations, like in Java?

Cheers
Michael
Vattenfall Europe Information Services GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg - HRB 86516
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Stefan Keese
Geschäftsführer: Ernst Wudtke, Armin Fischer, Lennart Atternäs

Diese E-Mail wurde digital signiert.
Sie können anhand der Signatur nachvollziehen, dass die E-Mail wirklich von Vattenfall stammt und dass deren Inhalt auf dem Transportweg nicht manipuliert wurde. Weitere Informationen über die eingesetzten Signaturen finden Sie auf unserer Website unter www.vattenfall.de/pki

smime.p7s (11K) Download Attachment