Moving iBatis to the Attic

Henri Yandell-4
My feeling is that the iBatis PMC wish to move to the Attic, this
would mean the project becoming read-only.

If anyone of the iBatis committers are -1 to moving it to the Attic,
please speak up on this thread in the next week (i.e. by Friday 28th
May 19:00 PST).

This is the proposed text that would be sent to the board as a
resolution at the next board meeting.

Termination of the iBatis PMC

       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it no longer in the best
       interest of the Foundation to continue the Apache iBatis project
       due to inactivity

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Apache iBatis
       project is hereby terminated; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Attic PMC be and hereby is tasked with
       oversight over the software developed by the Apache iBatis
       Project; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache iBatis" is
       hereby terminated; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache iBatis PMC is hereby terminated.

Re: Moving iBatis to the Attic

Clinton Begin
Henri,

Thanks for all of your help in preparing this.

+1

Cheers,
Clinton

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Henri Yandell <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Larry Meadors
+1 for moving it to the attic.