Is it POSSIBLE for using a transaction between different threads?

Is it POSSIBLE for using a transaction between different threads?

chaneeh
I wanna use transaction command on a different thread.
  thread 1 : begin
  thread 2 : insert query
  thread 3 : commit!
That's it! But how can do this?

>>What version of the MyBatis.NET are you using?

ibatis.net 1.6.2.0 maybe..

>>Please describe the problem.  Unit tests are best!

I want to using a transaction with UI or remote.
example 1)
  In case of UI has buttons.
    [Execute the BeginTransaction]
    [Execute a query]
    [Execute the CommitTransaction]
    [Execute the RollbackTransaction]
  And Transaction would be called By User clicking a button.
  Even has executed BeginTransaction, but it occurs an exception with "transaction is not started" when user execute Commit or Rollback. I think that it causes for different thread.

example 2)
 In case of UI with Remote service (like WCF Service)
 also, an user uses [example1 program] on a remote site using WCF.

Please, help me or mail to chaneeh@gmail.com
Thank you.