Ibatis Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Imbalanced frame stack! (exit() called too many times) !

Ibatis Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Imbalanced frame stack! (exit() called too many times) !

Bishow
I am seeing some strange exception on one of our QA environment. I cannot reproduce the exception on my local environment. I have a job that imports 500 records from excel sheet and insert/update into at least 4 or 5 table. The job run fine if I have 326 records, as soon as it goes above 326  i see the following exception .

#Tue Sep 25 07:57:34 PDT 2012  value=Failed to execute queryForObject -
 id [vendor.insertDataStaging],
 parameterObject [com.bisu.midtier.pkr.domain.data.DataStaging@6f907c9e].
 Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
 --- The error occurred in com/bisu/midtier/pkr/dao/vendor.xml.
    --- Check the vendor.insertDataStaging-InlineParameterMap.
     --- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
      --- Cause: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Imbalanced frame stack!  (exit() called too many times)
Any suggestion, really helps .

Thank you,
Bishow