How can I contribute for the iBatis.Net project?

How can I contribute for the iBatis.Net project?

aranja0
How can I participate in the development of iBatis .Net data mapper? I really like this framework and would like to take part in the development.

Re: How can I contribute for the iBatis.Net project?

Michael McCurrey-3
Basically, submit patches is the best approach!  You can also help out on documentation; that would be awesome!

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM, aranja0 <[hidden email]> wrote:

How can I participate in the development of iBatis .Net data mapper? I really
like this framework and would like to take part in the development.

Michael J. McCurrey
Read with me at http://www.mccurrey.com
http://chaoticmindramblings.blogspot.com/