Getting RunTime Exception

Absaar
Hi,
I am trying to create a POC for iBatis. I have trying to do some configuration and getting the following error

14-Jun-2010 20:02:20 com.ibatis.common.logging.jdk14.Jdk14LoggingImpl error
SEVERE: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set

Here is the stack trace:

java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.initialize(SimpleDataSource.java:131)
        at com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.<init>(SimpleDataSource.java:116)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.datasource.SimpleDataSourceFactory.initialize(SimpleDataSourceFactory.java:31)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser$9.process(SqlMapConfigParser.java:220)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:121)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:105)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:102)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:102)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:72)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:51)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:46)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientBuilder.java:63)
        at com.ociweb.music.LoadDB.main(LoadDB.java:19)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error initializing DataSource.  Could not instantiate DataSourceFactory.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:49)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientBuilder.java:63)
        at com.ociweb.music.LoadDB.main(LoadDB.java:19)
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error initializing DataSource.  Could not instantiate DataSourceFactory.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:53)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:46)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error initializing DataSource.  Could not instantiate DataSourceFactory.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:123)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:105)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:102)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:102)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:72)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:51)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error initializing DataSource.  Could not instantiate DataSourceFactory.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser$9.process(SqlMapConfigParser.java:227)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:121)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.initialize(SimpleDataSource.java:210)
        at com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.<init>(SimpleDataSource.java:116)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.datasource.SimpleDataSourceFactory.initialize(SimpleDataSourceFactory.java:31)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser$9.process(SqlMapConfigParser.java:220)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.
        at com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.initialize(SimpleDataSource.java:131)

Any help/suggestion form the fellow members would be highly helpful.

Thanks

Re: Getting RunTime Exception

nmaves
Looks like a simple issue with your data source configuration.  Please
post your configuration to the new project listed below.

The ibatis project has moved and been renamed.

It is no longer being maintained as an Apache project, but has moved
(along with the development team) here:

http://www.mybatis.org/

Please join us at the new location by joining the mailing list here:

http://groups.google.com/group/mybatis-user