Dynamic specificatrion of the list in the Query

Dynamic specificatrion of the list in the Query

Prisesh26
I need help for the below query execution.

SELECT inv_ref_no FROM T_INVOICE
                WHERE
                INV_ID IN( select cast( $internalList[]$ as mytableType ) from dual )

here internal list is the list which has more than 2000 records, as the Oracle updte doenst allow to use more than 1000 expressions we are moving for a idea, where we are using Oracle Objects TYPE.
now i want to give this list name dynamically in that query.

but it is returning probe exception. is ther any other way to acheive this. please help.