Batch insert to multiple tables for a single transaction

Batch insert to multiple tables for a single transaction

dave2011
I have an employee information to be filled in 3 different tables. I have a extract file that will provide me this information for lakhs of emplyees. So I need to update  these 3 tables for every subscriber, if something goes wrong, then skip that subscriber and continue with the next subscriber till the end of the list. So i need to do this as a batch insert. I am aware that IBATIS supports batch inserts to a single table but here since my information spans across 3 different tables, is there a way to batch insert this information. Kindly guide.