Audit Logging in Ibatis

deepakl_2000
This post was updated on .
Hi,
   How do we perform audit logging using Trigger in Ibatis ?Please post the code in case you have any for Audit logging in Ibatis Framework.I dont want to write a Trigger becaause it is a costly operation and it will be tighly coupled to specific vendor/Database.Any generic soltuion/Code please share.

Example:See below
So i have 2 tables primarily

Primary table:Here Insert Or Update or Delete is happening
Audit logging table: Column names are : Entity Name Inserted/Updated/Deleted|Updated By|Updated On

Please add more of your suggestions for this approach.

Please reply

Re: Audit Logging in Ibatis

rd_djunaedi
hi deepakl_2000,
im afraid ibatis doesnt have any audit utility, since the most concern of it is to separate query and the code.

Please, anybody if im wrong, give me a correction. i would love to learn a new thing

deepakl_2000 wrote