Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Carmichael, Scott
I have an issue where I get the error "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow." when using Oracle 11g.
It happens when a number is too big for the result type.
I know I could use ROUND or TRUNC or even TO_CHAR, but the query is using PIVOT and don't have access to the columns.

I've found the Oracle Data Adapter has a SafeMapping option, but don't know how I would go about using it with Ibatis.
Any Ideas?

Regards,
Scott Carmichael

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify the Department of Agriculture and Food, WA immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail. Department of Agriculture and Food WA