[ANNOUNCEMENT] iBATIS Wiki Moved

Clinton Begin
The iBATIS Wiki has moved.  It was not moved by us, or with our
knowledge, but we apologize for the inconvenience anyway.

The new link is:

 http://www.apachebookstore.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home

I will update the links on the website ASAP, but people.apache.org was
also unreachable last night, so I was unable to do so.

I'll respond to this message once the site links are corrected.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] iBATIS Wiki Moved

Clinton Begin
Oh good.  :-)

The wiki isn't run by our project.  It's Apache infrastructure.  I'll
try to find a support link later today, but you can do the same if you
want it resolved right away.

Clinton

On 2010-05-05, skroll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Currently there is no registration possible in that new wiki, because of the
> Captcha in the registration form
> (http://www.apachebookstore.com/confluence/oss/signup.action) is not getting
> displayed (image is broken). please fix that
>

> Clinton Begin wrote:
>>
>> The iBATIS Wiki has moved.  It was not moved by us, or with our
>> knowledge, but we apologize for the inconvenience anyway.
>>
>> The new link is:
>>
>>  http://www.apachebookstore.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home
>>
>> I will update the links on the website ASAP, but people.apache.org was
>> also unreachable last night, so I was unable to do so.
>>
>> I'll respond to this message once the site links are corrected.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Clinton

Sent from my mobile device